It can be a daunting task to choose your next oil distributor for your oil deliveries. There are several factors to take into consideration before you can go ahead with your choice. Firstly, you need to know whether they can supply the correct fuel or lubricants to meet your needs. There are a variety of fuel products available these days, used by different industries.
These fuels and lubricants include:
- Red diesel fuel
- White diesel, road diesel or derv
- Kerosene fuel
- Heating oil
- CHP biofuel
- Green diesel, Carbon Offset fuel and green oil
It is also essential to know whether the oil distributor can deliver the fuel and lubricants to your area and how quickly it can be delivered. The cost of the order and amount which can be ordered are also important considerations to take into account. You may need to know what the company is like, in terms of their experience in delivering oil and what their customer service is like, especially if you are looking to order fuel regularly. You may find some testimonials from existing customers featured on their website or learn about them via Social Media channels and word of mouth.
As well as thinking about ordering fuel you should also consider what additional fuel services are available before choosing your next oil distributor. There may be some occasions when you may run out of oil or diesel so you may require fuel management services. Alternatively, you may be working on a site and have leftover fuel to remove which is when you would benefit from our fuel uplift services.
Another factor to keep in mind is whether the company is committed to driving down Carbon and going green. The serious issue of driving down our emissions and burning fossil fuels is more prevalent today than ever so you may want to check whether your next oil supplier has carbon offsetting in mind and can offer green fuel delivery services.
With all of the above issues to consider, it is good to know that here at Nationwide Fuels, we have your needs in mind and already have all of the above taken care of. Here are ten reasons why we think you should choose Nationwide Fuels as your expert oil distributor:
- Fuels and lubricants delivered when you need them – additional emergency fuel delivery also available.
- Nationwide, UK delivery service including even the most remote locations.
- A wide range of quality fuels and lubricants including red diesel, diesel, kerosene and heating oils.
- Vast selection of ancillary products available for storage and dispensing.
- Over 60 years’ experience within the industry from an independent fuel supplier.
- Small or large quantities supplied from 205 litre barrels to 36,000 litres or more.
- Supply locations strategically positioned throughout the UK for quicker and easier fuel deliveries.
- A wide range of fuel services including fuel management, fuel uplift, emergency fuel deliveries and green fuel.
- Nationwide Fuels work with various industries including construction, commercial, industrial, manufacturing and the public sector.
- Outstanding customer service with manned phone lines open 24/7. Call 08450 303 111 for assistance.