Get The Red Diesel You Need Delivered Nationwide
Nationwide Fuels has oil depots based across the UK, giving us the ability to supply your business with a local red diesel delivery within 24-48 hours. As an established fuel supplier with a long heritage within the fuels industry, you can be confident you’ll receive nothing less than the best quality service at the lowest prices on red diesel.
Over the years, we’ve built up a large customer base across the UK which has come to rely on us for providing their business with the red diesel they need. Whether you’re looking for a 205-litre red diesel barrel or you have suitable onsite fuel storage and require a larger delivery, we have the capacity to supply your business with red diesel day and night.
Will the new red diesel rules affect your business?
The UK government is removing the entitlement to use red diesel for many sectors from the 1st April 2022. This means many businesses will have to use fuel that’s taxed at the standard rate for road diesel (DERV).
Red diesel and rebated fuel entitlement will be restricted to the following purposes:
- Commercial boating industry, including fishing and inland water freight industries and passenger ferries
- Non-commercial power generation, such as hospitals and off-the-grid households
- Agriculture, forestry, horticulture and fish farming
- Passenger, freight and maintenance vehicles that run on rail tracks
- Non-commercial heating, such as off-the-grid homes, places of worship and townhalls
- Travelling funfairs and circuses
- Amateur sports clubs, including golf courses
The change in legislation is to encourage users to switch to low emission fuels; the higher the cost of diesel, the greater the motivation to improve energy efficiency and choose cleaner alternatives.
Competitive market prices on red diesel
Buying red diesel is a great way to save money as it’s a cheaper alternative to white diesel. Thanks to our vast buying power as a nationwide fuel supplier, we make substantial savings when we purchase our fuels compared to the prices paid by many other local suppliers. These savings are then passed on to our valued customers in the form of lower red diesel fuel prices, helping us to stay competitive.