Hydraulic Oils Delivered Nationwide
Hydraulic oil is one of the most popular products that we supply at Nationwide Fuels. Used to transfer power in hydraulic machinery and equipment, hydraulic fluids also double up as a lubricant and coolant to ensure the smooth running of operations.
As a nationwide oil supplier, we can deliver the hydraulic oils you need straight to your door within 48 hours of purchase.
Whether you need a 20/25 litre pack, a 205-litre barrel or a large bulk delivery, we will ensure your hydraulic fluids are with you within two working days of placing your order.
What is hydraulic oil?
Hydraulic oil is a synthetic (man-made) or mineral-based, non-compressible fluid that is used to transfer power in hydraulic machinery and equipment.
What is hydraulic oil used for?
Hydraulic oils transfer power and also act as a lubricant, coolant and sealant in machinery and equipment. They are used in almost all industries because of their plethora of benefits, including:
- Forklift trucks and stackers – to power the forks which lift heavy goods
- Wood (log) splitters – to power the ram mechanism on a hydraulic oil log splitter
- Agricultural machinery and vehicles – to operate the hydraulic brakes and hydraulic systems such as boom arms
- Aircraft – hydraulic oil must be reliable for control systems, aircraft hangar doors, aircraft jacks and aircraft controls
- Automotive lifts – car lifts and car jacks require hydraulic jack oil to provide safety as well as performance
- Nautical – for marine vessel stabilisers to reduce the amount of oil which can affect a ship’s balance and cause sea sickness
- Snow ploughs – an essential component in the operation of the hydraulic lift, tilt and angle movements, and blended with anti-freeze additives